A bilingual representative is available to assist you. ¡LLAMA HOY! Call today.

I need help with a home repair

From a wheelchair ramp to a new roof, there are many home modifications and repairs a person might need. If you cannot afford to make this repair yourself, there may be assistance available.

Department of Housing & Urban Development

US Department of Agriculture 

Colorado Division of Housing Community Access Team


Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment: Reduce Radon Assistance

Colorado Energy Office: Weatherization Assistance 

211 Colorado


Denver Urban Renewal Authority 

2250 Eaton St., Suite B,
Denver, CO 80214

Main Phone Number: 303-202-6340
CHC Phone Number: 844-926-6632
Brothers Property Management:
TTY 711

Copyright Colorado Housing Connects 2024. All rights reserved.